Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Boys will be boys


This weekend my nephew Tyler came over to play with the kids and I am not use to having 2 boys in the house but I secretly loved it lol   No I will not be having anymore kids, its not possible unless the good Lord decides otherwise. Paul even made a comment " Go get the boys and tell them its time for lunch" and he even mentioned  that he liked saying that too. As you know Koen is the baby and the only boy in our family so when we have my nephew's over he gets BOY TIME. Koen and Tyler are only 9 months apart and are both 100% BOY!!! Here are some pics I took of the kids this weekend and my Post title kinda sums it up




BOYS WILL BE BOYS




Check out those killer blue eyes, he is such a great kid and I love him to pieces. He has a Birthday in two days and I cant wait to celebrate with him





1 comment:

  1. First off, I wanna say, this post is A.DORABLE!!! Loved it.

    Now, for my invitation to you, Come join the accessory Swap... It'll be fun!

    http://ardjla.blogspot.com/2011/12/accessory-swap.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...