Friday, December 30, 2011

New Years Resolution's


Let's be honest here OK!! Every year I make a New Years resolution and I do NOT keep it but this year I want to actually pull through and do it. I have compiled a list of everything that I would like to accomplish this year.



1. Start eating healthy. Yea those sweets and pop have to go but I will not give up Coffee!! Ya know that old saying " You are what you eat"? Over the past month I have really changed my diet and I do feel better all around. I have cut out majority of fast food and have really been watching my calories. So I plan to take my new eating habits through the new year.



2. Exercise. We bought a Treadmill about 2 years ago and I have used it more in the past 2 months than I have in 2 years. I was very active in High school and always exercised but after having 2 kids I became very  lazy. I could never find the time to do it and when I came home from work all I wanted to do was sit on the couch and that is not cool my friends. Now that my kids are a little older I have found it much easier to get on the Treadmill and I plan to stick with it. Just last night I ran/walked a 5K......Yea I did walk some but just 2 weeks ago I couldn't even run more than 5 min at a time and now I can run a good 15 continuously. Everyone has to start somewhere right??





3. Loose 20 pounds. So far I have lost 11 pounds and I have 20 more to go until I have reached my goal. There is not doubt that I can't do it. So if I stick with eating right and exercising I think I have this one covered.

( Sorry, no picture here. Maybe when I have reached my goal HA)


4. Spend more time with my Family. As in my Parents, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins. We all live fairly close to one another but I only really get to see them on Holiday's. So if you guys are reading this we need to think of some thing we can do together.



I hope everyong has a Great Weekend and Happy New Years!!!


8 comments:

  1. My goal is 20 lbs too!!!We can do it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweet comment on my page! ((New follower)) Congrats on losing 11 pounds so far! You can do it. It's hard work but well worth it in the end. Hope you and your family have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are awesome resolutions! Also, congrats on the weight loss..that's especially amazing during the holiday months! Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!!!! Hoping 2012 brings you all the love and support you need to reach your fabulous goals!!! Congrats on your weight loss so far- thats a great accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up The good work! I know you will reach your goal. I agree spending more time with the family is a great resolution. I'm ready for another game night,mad gab(lol)ect.. only if Paul talks in German :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is great! I am trying to lose baby weight still from Addison!
    It is so hard to find time- I completely understand!

    Hope yall have a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am guilty of making resolutions and not following through too. But this is going to be the year, right? :-) Good for you for the first 11 pounds, that is awesome! I've started a Fit Club on my blog to help us stay motivated and on track with our health goals in 2012. I would love if you stopped by and joined in!

    http://itsacraftylife.blogspot.com/2012/01/welcome-to-fit-club.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I should start running.... Im not really making goals, more like suggestions to myself! Ha. I feel the EXACT same way about my extended family.. We see each other on Christmas.. Thats bad.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...