Friday night we went to my Grandparents to celebrate Christmas with them and the rest of my family. This is my Dads side of the family and unfortunately my Dad, Step-mom and sisters didn't make it up this year but hopefully we will get to see them soon.
The tree, they have some of the cutest ornaments on this tree
Cheryl, Morgan and baby Zachary
Koen & Matthew
My Grandpa reading a scripture from the Bible about the birth of Jesus.
OK, on a side note- Every year my grandma has a cake and all he kids sing Happy Birthday to Jesus. Well she had the cake in her hand walking down the hallway and all of a sudden the whole cake fell on the floor. It wasn't funny but it was HA
Grant- GO BUCKS!!
Check out Malyki's shirt--- I love this kid
Megan
My Grandma collects Nativity scenes and has some beautiful ones set up all over her house. I saw this cute music box and it plays Silent Night!!
My friends I only has 2 buckeyes and that's all!! However I will not be sharing the amount that I took home with me HA
Amanda and Malyki, poor guy didnt feel good
Koen and Kyler
I swear these days I cant get a decent picture of this kid. He either closes his eyes or just acts crazy so I will have to take what I can get
Now she is a different story, she loves the camera
I had to snap a picture of this because it will probably never happen again.

We had such a great night and I am glad that we were able to spend time with everyone




















No comments:
Post a Comment