Friday, December 2, 2011

Santa & Jack the Elf

Last night our city hosted an event for everyone to have cookies and visit with Santa. They had bounce houses, games, crafts and Santa's friends walking around saying hello to everyone. I have to say that the kids did a great job waiting patiently in line for over an hour just to see Santa.












Payton told Santa that she wants an Easy Bake Ultimate oven and a Princess tiara. Koen told Santa that he wants a Darth Vader toy and a Nerf Gun




Rudolph

     



After dinner we had a special visitor and I told the kids that I was going to read them a "Special Book".  They were soo excited.




I read the book and we talked about the Elf in the story and how he watches all the little kids and reports back to Santa. Then I asked the kids if they thought an elf was going to come and visit our House. At first Payton said No then she said well we might have one here. They were both on the hunt looking for him.











Not a minute later Payton found him in the freezer holding a mug full of marshmallows. Neither one of them could figure out how he got in there. They both wanted to touch him but Paul and I had to remind them that if you touch him then he looses all of his magic and won't be able to return to the North Pole. I don't think they knew what to think but after a while they agreed that he in deed was going to watch them. They both agreed on the name JACK and  Payton has started calling him Jack Black HA!!




I placed Jack on the tree and the kids talked to him and told him what they wanted for Christmas.  Payton showed him her round off and Cartwheel. Koen tried to shoot him with his Nerf gun and I had to remind him that Jack is going to report that back to Santa, so he stopped.



I think Jack is here to stay until after Christmas.......too bad we can't have Jack around all year. Every time one of thekids start to misbehave all I have to say is " Don't forget, Jack can see you and he hears everything you say" and the kids straighten right up. I think I will be doing weekly post about where Jack has been............stay tuned.

Hope everyone has a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...