Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Koens Christmas Program


So I attempted to get some pictures of the kids in their Christmas attire but Koen wants nothing to do with the camera so I will take what I can get













Right before I started to take this picture he said " Wait, Mom I want to be a Cowboy" Notice the hands in the pockets lol I was laughing so hard




She is just something else, always hand on the hips










Monday night I made 48 Rudolph Cake pops for the kids to take to school......I am done making cake pops this year






Yesterday was Koen's Christmas program at school and it was seriously the cutest little program I have ever seen. I am so proud that Koen actually got up there in front of all those people and wasn't shy at all.
( some of the pics are blurry, I had my camera on the wrong setting and didn't' realize it)



Singing Jingle Bells.....they all had bells around their wrist








They reenacted the story of the Birth of Jesus and for Preschoolers they all did an Awesome Job!!!!



Here is my little Shepperd with his Sheep
















Koen and Mamaw






He Surprised me with a little ornament...these are by far my fav ornaments





They also did a small gift exchange with the class




Koen got some cars and candy




Koen and his Teacher




Can you tell he ate one of those Cake Pops lol






1 comment:

  1. Loving Payton and Koen's outfits! So darlin!!! You make reindeer cake pops?!? Please please do a how to post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...