Today I am linking up with Shannon over at http://www.lifeafteridew.com/ for So What! Wednesday, Here goes Ladies :)
So What! If........................
I blog about my kids all the time....I love them more than anything in this world and can never get enough of them
I think there is a whole McDonald's Happy meal in the floor board of my car...goes to show how often I clean out my car
I have already sent emails to my family as to what I would like for my Birthday!! 13 more days :)
I have been cooking mostly in the crock pot for the past 2 weeks, I am too lazy to actually cook when I get home from work.
I wipe down my kids shoes before they put them on and they can only wear certain play shoes outside.......I HATE when people wear dirty shoes
I only know that it's time to change the Hamsters cage is when I start to smell a nasty stench coming from the spare bedroom.......why do we even have that thing?? Would anyone like a free hamster?? Cage, food, ball and all!!!!
I had a secret raid through my kids Halloween candy while they were sleeping and now have a stash at my desk. They don't need all that candy right??
I really need my hair done....like BAD. I have about 2 inches of roots, Hello Trailer
I listened to Christmas music this morning and was singing along
I will be buying Just Beiber's Christmas Album for me my daughter
I will soon be fired from my Thirty One Consultant duties because I have not even had one sale or party! This lady just wanted all the nice stuff for $100.00
I will soon be fired from my Thirty One Consultant duties because I have not even had one sale or party! This lady just wanted all the nice stuff for $100.00
Happy Wednesday

No comments:
Post a Comment