Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!


I wanted to write out some of the things I am Thankful for today


I am Thankful for

  • My family  and Friends knowing that I have a lot of people that I can trust and lean on
  • Having a healthy family
  • My Husband..he is soo good to me and I love him soo much
  • My kids..they brighten everyday and I just love them more than anything
  • My Sisters......there is no other relationship out there than the one that you have with your sisters
  • Having a job and being able to provide for my Family
  • Having a home and car
  • Awesome Co-workers that I get to spend 8 hours a day with



There are soooo  many other things that I am Thankful for but today I am glad that I get to spend the day with my family! God has truly blessed me in more ways than I ever thought possible!!

I hope everyone has a Great day  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...