Thursday, November 3, 2011

Christmas Cards from Shutterfly

Every year we have Family pictures taken and for some reason they never make them in Christmas Cards. Probably because I am sooo busy that time of year and forget to do it but this year I am setting a goal to send out Family Photo Christmas Cards to all my friends and Family and what better way to do it then through Shutterfly. First let me just show you what all Shutterfly has to offer.


Christmas Photo Cards as I said are going to be on my list this year :) We are planning on having Family pictures taken soon and I can't wait. We are waiting on my stepdaughter to come into town for Thanksgiving, Yes I know we will probably freeze are behinds off outside!! Hey you have to do what you have to do to get a good Family photo. 

 I went through the collection at Shutterfly and narrowed it down to these two designs.






Birthday Invitations are always a great start to a party!!! Last year we really didn't throw the kids big parties but this year will be different. I have already started planning in my head and know what I want for both of them. Well they advised me of what themes they would like and I kinda just went from there. I think these two invitations fit them to a T.








Thank You Cards are a great thing to just  have on hand and I really wish I had these.




Photo Blankets would be a great Christmas present for Grandparents don't ya think??



I can't wait to have our pictures taken and show off the final product.  So go check out Shutterfly and order something for the Holiday Season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...