Wednesday, November 23, 2011

iPhone Pics




Colored bath water?? What will they come up with next........my kids do love this!!





Finally put my DIY Apothecary jars to use


Koen before school the other day....he looked soo cute




My Birthday Cookie Cake from my Co-Workers




Finally got my Hair did and and I love it!! I wanted to get chunky low lights and I think it turned out great




Payton and I colored the other day and it was cute to compare our pictures




I love her blue eyes




Payton came home from school with a ring....a ring from a little boy




The Zukster....he is such a ham





Chalkboard in the kitchen on our Anniversary......made me smile




My two boys playing Football




Mr. Nibbles.......poor guy never gets any attention




He still looks like a little baby to me




My cute little stand I got for way cheap for the kitchen





I love me some Hobby Lobby.......Glass pumpkin originally $25.99 and I got it for $2.50




2 wooden pumpkins originally $11.99 and I got them for $1.20 each




Happy Hump Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...