Monday, November 14, 2011

Donut Maker

One of my Birthday gifts was a Donut Maker from my Mom and I was so excited when I saw she got it for me. Some may think that's a weird present but I like stuff like that and it's going to get a lot of use in my house.Sunday morning I made Chocolate Donuts with sprinkles for the kids and they were a hit. I myself only had 2 HA.


They were super easy to make and it even comes with a recipe book. You can find all of their products on Baby Cakes website here. They have a Cake Pop maker, Cupcake maker, Pie Pop maker, Pie maker, Whoopie Pie maker and coming soon a Waffle maker. Seriously, I think I want all of them lol


Here is the recipe for the Chocolate Donuts that I made



















This is going to be used soo much in my house and I cant wait to experiment with all the different types of recipes. Again, Thanks Mom from myself and my two donut loving kiddos!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...