Saturday after Thanksgiving dinner with Paul's family we decided to take the kids to Clifton Mills to see the Christmas light exhibit they have every year. It was so pretty and they do a light show with music every 30 minutes. I just love this time of year...............Tis the Season!!!!!!!
My nephew Malyki, Payton and Lani
Nephew Tyler, Koen, Payton, Nephew Malyki, & Lani
This picture is a little blurry but I love it :)
They even had a miniature Ohio State vs Michigan game!!!!
Paul and Tyler
We even got to see Santa's workshop with the reindeer and slay
Peaking in on Santa making his "List", he waved at all the kids and they thought that was awesome
Santa waving at everyone from the chimney
It was a great night and I'm glad the weather was warm so we could enjoy the lights without freezing!
Happy Monday
















No comments:
Post a Comment