Monday, November 21, 2011

Date Night


Saturday night Paul and I celebrated our 5th Anniversary with Dinner & a Movie at Newport on the Levee in Kentucky!! We had such a good time and it was good to enjoy dinner with just us two.




We ate Dinner at a GameWorks and it was delicious. The Ohio State game was on so we had to have a TV. They lost but they played a great game.






Paul and I both ordered Chicken Parmesan and it came with a side of Rosemary Bread and dipping sauce.  They were pretty generous with their portions.........let's just say I didnt even eat half of my food.









After Dinner we watched Breaking Dawn part 1 and it was AMAZING!!! Part 2 can't some soon enough. Although I am sad that it will be the last of the series :(





They had all of their Christmas decorations up and it just put me in the Christmas Spirit!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...