I am linking up again for So What! Wednesday with Shannon over @ Life After I "Dew"
So What! If................
All the candy that I stole from my kids last week and brought to work is now gone
I always say I am going to go on a Diet and never stick to it. Well this time I am.......did ya read the sentence above??
I got on the treadmill last night and only lasted 27 min.....hey I burned 153 calories, it's better than sitting on the couch
I never call Koen by his first name, His middle name works for me just fine
I have already threatened my kids with the phrase " I'm calling Santa if you don't listen to me" lol
I had to have 1 of 3 of my wedding rings cut off my finger a little over a month ago and I have yet to get it fixed and I am still wearing it. Do I really want to spend almost $300.00 to have it fixed?? Maybe some day
I am addicted to Family Feud on my iPhone......at least it's not Farmville HA!!!
I had to have 1 of 3 of my wedding rings cut off my finger a little over a month ago and I have yet to get it fixed and I am still wearing it. Do I really want to spend almost $300.00 to have it fixed?? Maybe some day
I am addicted to Family Feud on my iPhone......at least it's not Farmville HA!!!
I text more with my stepdaughter than I do with anyone else, I love hearing from her and can't wait to see her very soon
Happy Wednesday!!!!!!!

you can do whatever you set your mind to do! Love Mom
ReplyDelete